Download KineMaster for PC from this page and start editing videos, images, collages, short movies, memes on your own like a pro. We all know the fact that kinemaster is the only best video editing application that millions of android users are using on their phones and tablet devices to edit, create videos. KineMaster’s craze was eventually expanded to other platforms such as iOS, PC & Windows Phone.
So, in this page, we are going to guide you how you can actually download and install kinemaster app on your personal computer or laptop or a desktop. But please note that this tutorial is only meant for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and earlier windows operating systems.
Why You Need KineMaster on PC?
It should be answered with proper detailing, don’t worry, we are on the same job right now. Kinemaster is a video editing app with a lot of awesome features at one place which is a truly amazing thing about it.
On the other hand, you can easily edit your photos, trim voice clips, trim musical tracks, create & edit videos using the advanced features such as Reverse Video, Blending Mode, Trim, Split, Crop, Apply Graphics and Stickers, etc.
You can export your creatives in 4K, 2160p, 1080p at 30 FPS (frames per second) which is the truly the best feature for you. Okay, we will discuss a lot more about the features it carries, later on. I hope, you have come to know about the importance of downloading kinemaster app on pc with this.
Features of KineMaster – Video Editor, Video Maker
- Multiple Layers: Using which you can add multiple videos, images, stickers, special effects, text and handwriting at once.
- Reverse Video: This is the most trending feature which most of the youth currently using to reverse their actions on a captured video.
- Blend Modes: It has a good collection of blending modes to make your video look beautiful and stunning.
- Voice Effects: Add Voice Overs, Background Music, Voice Changes.
- Editing Tools: Cut, Copy, Trim, Split, Merge, Crop features to export your videos at their best.
- Graphics & Transitions: You can apply various graphics to your videos to make them unnatural and also apply various transition effects to make them much better.
- Speed Control: You can speed up the playback or slow down the video playback.
- Color Filters: Apply warm, cool, indoor, outdoor, theater kind of color filters to your videos.
- Time Lapse, Motion Effects, Volume Envelops, etc.
Guys, you are actually gifted since you can use all those features of kinemaster app on windows 10/8.1/8/7 pc, laptop or desktop.
System Requirements to Run KineMaster on Windows
There are certain requirements to download kinemaster on windows 10 or windows 8.1/8/7.
- Your Windows PC should have at least 2 GB RAM.
- It is better to maintain at least 10 GB free space on your PC to create & edit videos without any lags.
- Better internet connection to carry out the download and installation process.
- Your PC must have Graphic Cards support; otherwise, the usage experience of kinemaster on your pc will be horrible.
Make a note here that, all the requirements mentioned above are highly important for the Android Emulator which is actually a game changer for this guide.
Download & Install KineMaster on PC [Windows 10/8.1/7
The hardest fact is that the KineMaster exe file for windows personal computers and laptops is not available. Don’t panic guys, you can still manage to download kinemaster app for pc and laptop by taking help from “Android Emulators”.
Android Emulator is an isolated android operating system package which can be installed on any windows computer and laptop. The list of android emulators is actually big enough but you don’t need all of them; either Bluestacks or Nox Player is enough.
The whole process can be divided into 3 simple steps, follow one by one.
Step 1: Download & Install Bluestacks Android Emulator
This is is the first step you need to carry out; which will create an isolated space on your windows pc with Android operating system.
- Go to www.bluestacks.com or simply tap here to go to the download page of the bluestacks android emulator.
- Now, go to the file location of Bluestacks.exe on your Windows computer.
- Double tap the installation file, click “Install”.
- Follow on-screen instructions to finish the installation process of bluestacks.
Once the installation is over, wait till the bluestacks app player loads up completely.
Step 2: Download KineMaster APK File on Your PC/Laptop
So, this is again one of the major steps of this tutorial.
- Open APK File Downloader on your PC using any web browser.
- Copy and Paste “com.nexstreaming.app.kinemasterfree&hl=en_IN” it as shown in the image above and tap “Generate Download Link”.
- Once you tap the download button as instructed above, kinemaster.apk file will be downloaded on your windows pc.
Save it on your desktop because it will be easy to access for the installation process.
Step 3: Install KineMaster on PC [APK File] Using Bluestacks
This is the final step where you have to follow the instructions carefully.
- Go to Desktop on your windows pc [where the kinemaster.apk file is actually saved] and give a right click on it as shown in the above image.
- Tap “Open With” and select “Open with Bluestacks”.
- The moment you select that option, bluestacks will immediately start installing the apk file on your windows pc/laptop.
Once the installation is over, you can easily access kinemaster app on windows 10/8.1/7 or windows Vista/XP.
So guys, you can now enjoy editing your videos and photos by applying various wonderful features as mentioned above. Stay connected with us and bookmark this page for more information on kinemaster templates, tricks and other stuff like that.
Important Note: If you are familiar with installing apps from Google Play using Bluestacks on Windows, then you may skip Step 2.
Download KineMaster for PC Without Bluestacks “Using Nox Player”
Even though bluestacks is the number on android app player, it has few disadvantages. It will not install apk files sometimes and there will be lags while playing any high end game or using the video editing software such as KineMaster, VivaVideo, etc.
So, if you are looking for the guide which uses any alternative android emulator to download and install kinemaster app on windows, then you must check it out now.
- Download Nox App Player from the official website www.bignox.com.
- Go to the nox.exe file location on your windows computer.
- Double tap the setup file and hit “Install”.
- Follow some on screen instructions after choosing the destination for the installation of the software.
- Once the installation is finished, open up the nox player on your pc.
- Search for the Google Play icon and tap it to open.
- Type “KineMaster” and hit enter; make sure you have active internet connection for this step to work.
- Hit “Install” and give necessary permissions such as logging in with your Gmail ID to Google Play services if this is the first time.
- Wait for sometime; until the installation of kinemaster video editor on pc is over.
Guys, you can now directly go to the dashboard of your nox app player, tap the kinemaster app and start using it without any kind of glitches and lags.
Note: If you have a computer/laptop with less resource, this method will work like a charm for you.
I hope you don’t require a special guide on how to use kinemaster application on pc or laptop. If so, please let me know through comments, will definitely come up with the best guide for you, thanks.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is KineMaster Available for PC?
KineMaster executable file is not available for windows computers as of now. But you can still manager to run kinemaster on your pc or laptop using android emulators.
2. How Do I Download KineMaster for PC Without Watermark?
KineMaster free version (with watermark) can be installed on pc using bluestacks or nox player from google play. If you are looking for a Watermark free version, you can get it by upgrading to KineMaster Pro. Installation process for kinemaster without watermark on pc will be same which uses android emulator.
3. How Can I Play KineMaster on My PC Without BlueStacks?
If you are not interested in bluestacks, you can alternatively use Nox App Player to play kinemaster on your pc.
If you have question to ask us, comment below right now or you can use our contact us page to get listed above.
KineMaster is a much better android app than paid tools, which is actually free. If you have desire to use kinemaster on your laptop or a desktop, you can accomplish it by using any Android Emulator. Check out the guidelines shared above for installation. If you wish to remove watermark of kinemaster on your videos, then you must upgrade to KineMaster Pro version.